GFinDC

What Animal's Gi Tract Would You Like To Have?

Rate this topic

What animal's GI tract would you like to have?

I was thinking with all the modern medical marvels in transplant technolgy that I could ask my doctor for a GI tract transplant. I am thinking I would like to go for a sperm whale GI tract transplant. Sperm whales can eat fish and giant squids and other things that they find in ocean. Heck, they can can even eat wooden sailing ships and their grouchy captains sometimes. Shoot, with a sperm whale GI tract and mouth, I could prolly eat a good size elliephant.

What animal's GI tract would you like to have transplanted and why? We are taking orders live now. Call today! :D

I wish I could have the GI tract of my mixed terrier that we had as a kid. He could & often did eat anything! He never got sick or slowed down.

What animal's GI tract would you like to have?

What animal's GI tract would you like to have transplanted and why? We are taking orders live now. Call today! :D

OMG :lol: :lol: I LOVE your answer- a sperm whale! I think I would want the digestive system of a pig (heck-I already use one's thyroid hormones :huh::o ) but uhm, bacon eating would make me a cannibal. I love bacon :unsure:

Maybe a dog but I still love the sperm whale!!!!!

Ahh yes Kareng, a terrier tummie it is for the little miss. Don't be dismayed young lady, with your new terrier tummie you will be able to eat doggie treats, table scraps, and left overs at will. Rowf rowf! :)

And for MtnDog we go for the oinker special! An all-around favorite, the oinker special can consume well nigh anything you can throw or toss it's way. Corn, chips, leftover garbage from the restaraunt trade, no problem here. Shovel it your way and down it will go! By the way, we have plenty of sperm whale GI tracts to go around if you change your mind and want to upgrade later. Sell sell sell, that's our motto.

I think I'd like an alligator's digestive tract. They eat ANYTHING and when they do animal necropsies they find all sorts of amazing stuff in there. I bet gluten wouldn't bother an alligator..... I'm sure a crocodile would do just as well, if there's a price difference!

So Bunnie's going for the alligator tummie eh? That's a good one I reckon. One reptile digestive system to the rescue. Looks like you could get an extra digestive bennie too, gastroliths. Seems alligators often have them.

Gastrolith

Gastrolith

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Plesiosaur gastroliths from the Tropic Shale.

A gastrolith, also called a stomach stone or gizzard stones, is a rock held inside a gastrointestinal tract. Gastroliths are retained in the muscular gizzard and used to grind food in animals lacking suitable grinding teeth.

I think the crocs are going to be on special soon. They are more plentiful than alligators so ought to be going down in price.

I think I would pick a goat their not picky at all. However, upon observation, I want to be a nannie not a billie. I witnessed the billie goat peeing in his own mouth! :o