kaki_clam

Bbq Sauce And Ranch Dress

Rate this topic

so..I feel like I have done a great job finding all kinds of gluten free products to replace the gluten filled ones I use to love...the two things I can't seem to find are Ranch Dressing and BBQ Sauce. I did find one gluten-free Ranch dressing, but it is no hidden valley..is hidden valley gluten free? Does anyone have a suggestion for a ranch that is closer to the taste of hidden valley? Also, which BBQ sauces are gluten free? I haven't found one yet, but I was at Chili's Restaurant the other night and their menu listed a gluten free BBQ chicken entree..so I guess it must be out there somewhere...any/all help on this would be GREATLY appreciated!!

I don't have a direct answer for you, but check out Kraft products. They will not hide gluten--it will be clearly disclosed in the ingredient list. Most of their dressings are gluten-free, and I seem to remember that they have BBQ sauce that is gluten-free.

so..I feel like I have done a great job finding all kinds of gluten free products to replace the gluten filled ones I use to love...the two things I can't seem to find are Ranch Dressing and BBQ Sauce. I did find one gluten-free Ranch dressing, but it is no hidden valley..is hidden valley gluten free? Does anyone have a suggestion for a ranch that is closer to the taste of hidden valley? Also, which BBQ sauces are gluten free? I haven't found one yet, but I was at Chili's Restaurant the other night and their menu listed a gluten free BBQ chicken entree..so I guess it must be out there somewhere...any/all help on this would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Do a Google search for "Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing - Gluten Free" or "BBQ Sauce - Gluten Free". Most times, you can find an answer. :D

We LOVE Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.

Recently got a gluten-free care package from the Univ of Chicago Med School Celiac Center. It had a bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch in it. I'm hoping those guys know what they are doing. :P

Look in the frige section by the produce. There is a yogurt based dressing "Bolthouse Farms". Not crazy high in calories like most ranches, no MSG, hydrogenized junk and gluten-free. Still searching for a gluten-free BBQ with no high furtose corn syrup:( I found some expensive stuff at the health food store but not very tasty:(

I buy Kroger Private Selection Ranch dressing and it is soooo good! I use Sweet Baby Ray for BBQ.

Litehouse has a great ranch that is gluten-free. Available in refrigerated section in produce.

I LOVE sweet baby ray's BBQ Sauce..it was a favorite from my "other life"!! Are all their flavors gluten free or just the original?

Also, thank you for the info on the ranch dressing, Kraft was the only product I could find here in Maine, but my local health food store said they would order me the other kinds if they could get them in small quantities to see how they sell first....will hear next week what they can get!!

I like Kraft Ranch Dressing and am glad I can still use it now...

Bill Johnson's BBQ sauce is gluten-free. We live in Arizona where the resturant is located, so I'm not sure if you can get it in other parts of the country. We buy it at our local Costco. Our other local grocery stores have it too. It is really good!

We use Kraft dressing and Bull's Eye BBQ Sauce(also made by Kraft and no High Fructose Corn Syrup!) They're both relatively inexpensive and go on sale often here, so that's a big plus as well! :)