• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

tarnalberry

Introducing A New One

Rate this topic

Baby Daphne Anastasia Berry was born yesterday, May 3rd, at 9:43am, weighing 8 lbs,0.5oz, and measuring 21in long. Everyone is doing well, though we are all quite tired. I'll have pictures and whatnot a but later.

Baby Daphne Anastasia Berry was born yesterday, May 3rd, at 9:43am, weighing 8 lbs,0.5oz, and measuring 21in long. Everyone is doing well, though we are all quite tired. I'll have pictures and whatnot a but later.

Congratulations!

:lol: That's awesome! Congrats! B) (if we had a little clapping smiley, I'd have stuck him in there!)

Congratulations!!!!!

Picture!

4579788240_b2452c54ea_m.jpg

OHHHHH! Beautiful baby and beautiful photography! Hope Mom is doing well and deserving of attention too!!

Girls are so special.

Awwww, what a gorgeous girl! Hey that's right, I'd forgotten when I posted that Mom's Day was just around the corner. This one will be so special for you! :)

Thanks guys. We're doing well. I lost a lot of blood, so I've been ordered to stay in bed, but that's a good idea after a 36hour labor and delivery anyway. :P I've got great support from my husband, doula, and midwives, so we've been able to troubleshoot breastfeeding problems and a little stomach irritation (she had to actually start usig her digestive system when my milk came in!). But we're all getting to know each other, and myhusbands parents will be up today to help out as well. (Theyre awesome, so this is a good thing!)

She's beautiful! I love the name. Congratulations, and have a wonderful mother's day. :)