summerteeth

Waterloo/cedar Rapids, Ia.

Rate this topic

I attended the Walk in Maryland and it was The Best Celiac Walk I Ever Attended!

I even posted this on the forum....

The past Sunday I attended the NINTH INTERNATIONAL RUN/WALK FOR CELIAC DISEASE! it was a hit! Even the weather was perfect!

The refreshments and Vendor fair where great gluten-free foods were samples was very well received. I guess what I liked most was seeing my favorite company Katz Gluten Free's products showcased there. They even told me they're currently selling there products to Mom's Organic Market and Sunsplash Natural Foods!! I'm thrilled to have my favorite Challah Breads available local!

Than we had the exciting raffles and silent auction. Unfortunately didn't win any...

It was the best Walk I ever attended. I bet those out there in NY, Iowa, and Michigan area you'll enjoy it as well just checkout the dates for the upcoming Walk in your area at www.celiacwalk.org.

waiting to here how well you enjoyed yours...

I attended the Walk in Maryland and it was The Best Celiac Walk I Ever Attended!

I even posted this on the forum....

The past Sunday I attended the NINTH INTERNATIONAL RUN/WALK FOR CELIAC DISEASE! it was a hit! Even the weather was perfect!

The refreshments and Vendor fair where great gluten-free foods were samples was very well received. I guess what I liked most was seeing my favorite company Katz Gluten Free's products showcased there. They even told me they're currently selling there products to Mom's Organic Market and Sunsplash Natural Foods!! I'm thrilled to have my favorite Challah Breads available local!

Than we had the exciting raffles and silent auction. Unfortunately didn't win any...

It was the best Walk I ever attended. I bet those out there in NY, Iowa, and Michigan area you'll enjoy it as well just checkout the dates for the upcoming Walk in your area at www.celiacwalk.org.

waiting to here how well you enjoyed yours...

we only need now Wegmans and whole foods to carry it i went in and requested it in Wegmans we all loved them now we need all to request and get it there so we dont have to buy online and pay shipping

An update:

I went to the Waterloo/Cedar Falls walk yesterday and it was GREAT. My fiance and I drove three hours from Rockford, IL. and it was worth it! The ladies who ran the group were extremely friendly and made us feel at home. We also left with a backseat full of free samples (many items which we cannot purchase in Rockford - including Go Picnic packs and Katz products). They had many raffles and my fiance won one of them!

They also informed us that Iowa will be having a statewide meeting in October and we have decided that we will be attending that (I was told that Peter Green may be speaking there).

I am so glad we went!

Hi Monica,

My name is Angie. I was diagnosed with Celiac disease about a month ago. Could you please put me in touch with a Celiac Support Grp. in the area? I live in Roscoe, IL.

Thanks!