TrillumHunter

Nature's Own Gluten Free Bread

Rate this topic

I'm wondering if any of you have bought this yet. It's at Kroger, Publix, and another one I can't remember. I contacted the company and it's baked outside of Atlanta and will only be there for now. It's a fresh product, not frozen.

I'm curious to see how it is as I get to Atlanta if I have a good enough reason.:)

I'm wondering if any of you have bought this yet. It's at Kroger, Publix, and another one I can't remember. I contacted the company and it's baked outside of Atlanta and will only be there for now. It's a fresh product, not frozen.

I'm curious to see how it is as I get to Atlanta if I have a good enough reason.:)

Wow I checked out there website this is great news hopefully it will come our way soon! Alanta is lucky they are tryin out the Mellow Mushroom pizza and this bread.. The bread is actually healthy looking, with a good amount of fiber per slice, and not high fat!

So I've been eating Nature's Own gluten-free bread all summer and absolutely loving it. It was always a little expensive at Kroger - $5.49 for a loaf with about 15 pieces - but this week the price jumped to $7.99. Anyone else in Atlanta see a price jump? Needless to say I'm extremely disappointed and won't pay that for their bread no matter how great it is...

I have not seen a price hike yet at the Kroger in Dawsonville, north of ATL.

Yeah. I was shopping at the Kroger in Rome and just saw it within the past 7 days. I contacted the company and got this response. I really hope they aren't pricing themselves out of the market. They have a good thing going but the price...yuck. I can get Udi's for $4.50 and I wasn't interested in switching but it's 40% less.

Thank you for contacting us about Nature