Rate this topic

Hey guys!

Had to fly to IL "without prior planning" which I usually do!

Now I'm frustrated! Stuck here without knowing where it's a good place to buy my gluten-free food.

I'm here for some pressing matter and therefore don't really have time to look around. Don't want to give up on my Gluten Free diet either....

Anyone out there know the best place to stop by and get it ALL IN ONE? Like my favorite Katz Gluten Free White Bread and Challah Rolls,Udi's Muffins, Kinnikinnick goodies, and what not?!!

Waiting for good suggestions :(

Check on the Whole Foods website & see if they have one near you. Also, sometimes a brand like Udis has a website that tells you what stores carry the product in your area. Of course, regular groceries always have rice, veggies, etc. Some have a gluten-free section.

Look up the local celiac disease support group on the web even if it's in a nearby town/city they will know and be happy to direct you. I have heard our president say that she occasionally gets calls from out of towners who are here for a few days and need restaurant advice. Our group's wesite has local shopping and dining links.

Look up the local celiac disease support group on the web even if it's in a nearby town/city they will know and be happy to direct you. I have heard our president say that she occasionally gets calls from out of towners who are here for a few days and need restaurant advice. Our group's wesite has local shopping and dining links.

Thanks for the idea! I got many stores who carry Katz in IL area from their website:

http://www.katzglutenfree.com/Store_Locator_a/135.htm

and for Udi's I got some at

http://www.udisglutenfree.com/stores

and for Kinnikinnick i found some

http://consumer.kinnikinnick.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/consumer.storefinder.html

THANK YOT my trip really went well after all....

THANK YOT my trip really went well after all....

Glad you had a good trip :)

Hey guys!

Had to fly to IL "without prior planning" which I usually do!

Now I'm frustrated! Stuck here without knowing where it's a good place to buy my gluten-free food.

I'm here for some pressing matter and therefore don't really have time to look around. Don't want to give up on my Gluten Free diet either....

Anyone out there know the best place to stop by and get it ALL IN ONE? Like my favorite Katz Gluten Free White Bread and Challah Rolls,Udi's Muffins, Kinnikinnick goodies, and what not?!!

Waiting for good suggestions :(

I buy Katz Gluten free at all woodmans locations they have there full line i even saw in Piggly Wiggly some items from katz