r0gers

Skin Symptoms After Sex

Rate this topic

Hello,

Anybody here noticed/experienced that sex makes your skin look worse - extra pustules/papules? Can it be linked to DH or celiac disease?

thanks

Hello,

Anybody here noticed/experienced that sex makes your skin look worse - extra pustules/papules? Can it be linked to DH or celiac disease?

thanks

This could be the case if your partner is using some nonGF stuff like makeup or lotions etc that are coming into contact with your mucous membranes. Or if your partner is drinking beer or another gluten food or beverage your kissing or then being well.... shall we say extra close and adventurous in the 'kissing' dept. If you catch my drift.

This could be the case if your partner is using some nonGF stuff like makeup or lotions etc that are coming into contact with your mucous membranes. Or if your partner is drinking beer or another gluten food or beverage your kissing or then being well.... shall we say extra close and adventurous in the 'kissing' dept. If you catch my drift.

Hey,

I thought so, but it seems it also happens like 1-2 day(s) after masturbation without any partner involvement. Any ideas?

no reason, rthen, to think it's related to celiac. perhaps a hormonal response, but that delay with no other reason dor correlation, i would look into other reasons.

Hey,

I thought so, but it seems it also happens like 1-2 day(s) after masturbation without any partner involvement. Any ideas?

Could be from zinc deficiency. Zinc deficiency is very common with Celiac. Skin issues are some of the many things associated with zinc deficiency. Now consider that massive amounts of zinc are in semen. It could very well be your problem. I wouldn't recommend major supplementation unless your Doctor recommended it or you really know what you're doing. Zinc can deplete copper and that's another huge can of worms.

Now consider that massive amounts of zinc are in semen.

Really?? I'm surprised more men don't use this as a pick-up line. "hey baby! Wanna get a little healthier....?"