Nor_TX

Oops... Wylers Beef Broth Cubes

Rate this topic

Been on death's door with the stomach flu for the last week and my dh kept making me some broth to sip on. I never thought to check the Wyler's beef boullion label. I just happened to think about it and called the company... Oops on me... been sipping on gluten for the last week. *sigh* Just wanted to share with everyone.

Yes and watch the broth you buy to cook with too.. Many cheaper brands have wheat! Yicks!!!!!!!!!! Feel better!

Been on death's door with the stomach flu for the last week and my dh kept making me some broth to sip on. I never thought to check the Wyler's beef boullion label. I just happened to think about it and called the company... Oops on me... been sipping on gluten for the last week. *sigh* Just wanted to share with everyone.

Oh, bummer. Herb-Ox is gluten-free for your next batch of cubes.

Bummer. If you can get it Kitchen Basics broths are all gluten-free and lower sodium then most of the "low sodium" broths. They have it at Target and most groceries here. It's in a box, so you just put in fridge after you open it and use it in something else.

Bummer. If you can get it Kitchen Basics broths are all gluten-free and lower sodium then most of the "low sodium" broths. They have it at Target and most groceries here. It's in a box, so you just put in fridge after you open it and use it in something else.

I can't do the MSG in those broth cubes! but man I love 'em!

Karen, your dog looks exactly like mine only younger!