Rate this topic

I eat popcorn like they're going to quit making it. It fills me up, gives me no reactions and I love it. I use Meijer brand extra butter microwave (although I don't own a microwave, I eat it at work). And I put Orville Redenbacher's popcorn butter flavoring oil stuff on top and then I put nacho cheese powder on it.

I wrote to the nacho cheese powder people and asked them if their seasonings are gluten-free. I love the answer they sent, very informed, very honest.

Good Afternoon Connie,

Thank you for your interest in Kernel Season's Popcorn Seasoning! Yes, all of our seasonings are Gluten Free. However, if you are highly sensitive to Gluten, you may want to avoid the seasoning since there is always a small risk of cross contamination. We clean our machines between each use to avoid this, but there are other products manufactured in the same factory. For more nutritional information, please visit our website and select the "Kernel's Info" tab on the main page.

Feel free to contact me with any additional questions or comments.

Lisa Marie Benton

Kernel Season's Customer Service

(866)328-7672

lbenton@chicagocustomfoods.com

I eat popcorn like they're going to quit making it. It fills me up, gives me no reactions and I love it. I use Meijer brand extra butter microwave (although I don't own a microwave, I eat it at work). And I put Orville Redenbacher's popcorn butter flavoring oil stuff on top and then I put nacho cheese powder on it.

I wrote to the nacho cheese powder people and asked them if their seasonings are gluten-free. I love the answer they sent, very informed, very honest.

Good Afternoon Connie,

Thank you for your interest in Kernel Season's Popcorn Seasoning! Yes, all of our seasonings are Gluten Free. However, if you are highly sensitive to Gluten, you may want to avoid the seasoning since there is always a small risk of cross contamination. We clean our machines between each use to avoid this, but there are other products manufactured in the same factory. For more nutritional information, please visit our website and select the "Kernel's Info" tab on the main page.

Feel free to contact me with any additional questions or comments.

Lisa Marie Benton

Kernel Season's Customer Service

(866)328-7672

lbenton@chicagocustomfoods.com

Both interesting and good news but I could have sworn I rejected the Kernel's all-dressed flavour due to wheat flour in the ingredients list.

Just a head's up to maybe double check if your going to buy that one. I haven't seen a problem with nacho, white cheddar or dill though biggrin.gif

I know this is an old thread, but I was doing a search of my own and came across this :) Kernel's All dressed has wheat flour in it, so that's definitely out. I have Ranch here at home and it has modified corn starch, but other than that, no red flags.