Rate this topic

Hey Everyone!

Last Saturday, I drank Canadian Mist - sipped it all day with ginger ale. I made sure that my drinks were light because I haven't been drinking at all since all these other symptoms started.

When it was time to go home, I opted to walk instead of drive - it's just a country walk , no big city deal. I didn't feel "drunk", but I also didn't feel like driving - it is less then a minute walk anyway.

Well, ever since then, it seems I've been reacting to everything I eat. Now, this has been almost a week, but I haven't felt the same since. When I eat most anything, my legs start getting weak and my stomach gets upset and that's as much detail as I'll go into about that.

but a new thing has started, I break out in a sweat something fierce.

Any notions?

thank you!

I've seen your posts on here and know you've been under distress. Could it possibly be anxiety? My poor sister is also Celiac as am I, and whenever we eat out, she gets so nervous about reactions that she shakes and has to go to the restroom to calm herself down. She has several foods she actually has anaphylactic shock from, so eating for her is so challenging and scary, as it is for many of us. I know there could be dozens of explanations for your symptoms, so if it doesn't go away, you may want to speak to a qualified physician or doctor. Please don

Funny you mentioned that because I only eat here at work and at home and am very careful. I have valiums that my doctor gave me in February when all this started. he gave me 100 and I've taken a total of five. I only take a fourth or a half when I feel something starting.

I have been trying to figure out if I'm stressing myself just thinking about eating (any nearly crawling around afterwards) or if it is, indeed, gluten.

Or if something gluteny gets "stuck" in your system and how long does it take to leave if that is the deal in the first place. Bad, bad sentence that was........(at work)..

Although moderate drinking can be very enjoyable we have to remember that it is toxic to the liver. If you have been a heavy drinker or have never taken supplements to reduce the toxins in your body in the past you might have some residual damage or a toxin buildup in the liver causing you symptoms after being alcohol free for some time. Fortunately the liver will regenerate given some help and there are both medical and alternate methods of doing this.