debmidge

Question To Avon Reps

Rate this topic

Hi Reps:

Does Avon carry a gluten-free body lotion which has a low level of fragrance which my husband can use and not smell "girly?"

Thanks - Deb

I emailed Avon and got a response on something else. Have you tried that? I don't think the reps have any idea of what is in the products. They might be able to suggest a few to ask corporate about.

I forgot this before: I use Cerave - you get it at Walgreens, CVS, etc. When I emailed they said it was gluten-free and it has no fragrance. My hub's dermatologist recommended it. We get the thick cream but I think there is also a thinner version.

Well a couple of years ago I deliberately called Avon's 800 Cust Serv # and asked CSR about an Avon body lotion which I knew had oat in it and they said it was gluten-free. I am looking for some first-hand knowledge before I purchase the new Avon body lotion formula products.

Well a couple of years ago I deliberately called Avon's 800 Cust Serv # and asked CSR about an Avon body lotion which I knew had oat in it and they said it was gluten-free. I am looking for some first-hand knowledge before I purchase the new Avon body lotion formula products.

I'm an Avon rep, I got into Avon since they do have Gluten-Free products, but I did look up 2 products. Moisture Therapy in ACE Provitamin Complex body lotion and hand lotion, also Intensive Treatment in body lotion and hand lotion. These are available for campaigns 18, 19 & 20. These are the current campaigns, if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me and I will answer any questions for you. Hope this helps!