conniebky

I Found Something Good For Lunch !

Rate this topic

Thai Kitchen Rice Noodle instant soup. It's like a gluten-free version of Raamen (sp?) noodles.

I found them in the Oriental section and each pack is only .99 cents! Very very good, comes with an extra little flavor packet. Filling, too.

Comes in many different flavors.

For what it's worth :) ...

I like those also. Add in some frozen veggies and perhaps a bit of leftover meat and you have a complete meal.

I have been using this product for awhile. In my area, it comes in two sizes - one serving with a little plastic spoon and a larger size. I make it up at night and add it some mushrooms, shrimp, leftover chicken and end up having 2 meals out of the package. I love the slightly sweet flavor. It is easy to make and satisfying and easy on the body. Definitely a fave of mine.

Hmm. What I like along those lines is Simply Asia's sesame chicken soup. It's also an insta-soup thing, just open the packets and add hot water. That's my favorite ramen substitute. They're not found as easily as Thai Kitchen, though. And they are labeled "gluten free," I always check for that each time just in case it goes away one day lol.

http://www.foodservicedirect.com/product.cfm/p/171669/Simply-Asia-Sesame-Chicken-Rice-Noodles-Soup-Bowl-2.5-Ounce.htm

There it is. Make sure it's the Rice Noodle one. While looking it up, I see they make a wheat noodle one, too, although I've never seen that on the shelf.

Yep, these are good. I eat the thai kitchen ones that are in the box too. Thai peanut is really good. I keep them in my locker at work for something quick.

Yep, these are good. I eat the thai kitchen ones that are in the box too. Thai peanut is really good. I keep them in my locker at work for something quick.

I too like the Thai Peanut one and keep them in my cupboard at work since it's one of the easier things to fix for lunch.