Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tomtom009

Can Someone Recommend A Better Multi Vitamin?

I'm currently taking "NATURE MADE Liquid Softgel MULTI For Him.". I'm not a big fan of the pill itself. I dropped one into a cup of water and let it sit, to see how long it took to dissolve, and I'm not sure it ever even did. I used to take ALIVE Multivitamins and loved them, but they contain some ingredients that might have contained gluten. any suggestions??

Thanks

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

You could check into Coutry Life or Now brands. I get both at my local health food store.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Little more expensive but you can get a value card. I like the GNC multi's. They are clearly labeled!

I'm currently taking "NATURE MADE Liquid Softgel MULTI For Him.". I'm not a big fan of the pill itself. I dropped one into a cup of water and let it sit, to see how long it took to dissolve, and I'm not sure it ever even did. I used to take ALIVE Multivitamins and loved them, but they contain some ingredients that might have contained gluten. any suggestions??

Thanks

I take OneADay - they are labeled with allergens - mine contains soy and fish

Take everything away from me - food, habits...take it all! But don't touch my bacon! You can NOT have my bacon!

NOW Foods makes a multi for men called ADAM. It comes in both pill and capsule form.

A spherical meteorite 10 km in diameter traveling at 20 km/s has the kinetic energy equal to the calories in 550,000,000,000,000,000 Twinkies.