• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Guest MelissaB

Deland Bakery Bread

Rate this topic

Guest MelissaB

I shop at a few different stores which sell bread from a place called Deland Bakery in Florida. I have always been told that they make many different kinds of gluten free bread, however this weekend a member of the celiac organization which I belong to said that she just found out we shouldn't trust them as a gluten free bakery. Does anyone know any information about Deland Bakery Bread? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been eating their bread since I have been diagnosed and it is fantastic. I would hate to give it up. Also, if anyone else has any other places where I can get gluten free bread, I would love to hear about it.

Thank you!

The Deland Bakery millet bread was actually tested by a couple of people because so many had complained about reactions. It tested very high in gluten.

I can't recommend any other bread because I haven't tasted one that I ppersonally think is worth the money or the bother.

richard

I've been eating DeLand's Millet bread since I've been diagonosed and never had a problem with it. My health food store sells it and it is labeled at gluten free in that section