Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monklady123

Udi's Bread!

You probably need to check on their website. If they don't sell in Canada, they might make whatever changes they need to do, to expand their business.

Starting to sell in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg...natural markets...Whole Foods, Capers, Save-On-Foods by end of August or 1st week of Sept.

I love how this thread keeps coming back to the top as someone else discovers or finds Udi's. :) I just had my peanut butter on toast for breakfast, with a banana and coffee. (the banana on the pb toast, not in my coffee, lol) -- my very favorite breakfast, which I do NOT HAVE TO GIVE UP thanks to Udi's! B)

Another kudos for Udi's bread. Last week we had to travel unexpectedly to SoCal for a funeral. I took about half a loaf of Udi's in my suitcase, found another loaf in a store where we were. That bread held up remarkably well, unrefrigerated for part of the trip, stuffed into a suitcase, carried by car and by air, and I'm finishing it now that we are home again. Remarkable. It's still quite edible, even though a little dry at this point. Thank you, Udi's.