Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrillumHunter

Finally Found gluten-free Bisquick

and the recipe site is down!!! I never used this too often before gluten-free, but I do remember a super quick coffee cake my kids loved.

Does anyone have it handy? I'm really impatient today!

Here it is. Boy does it ever bring back memories. Please have a nice warm slice for me!!!!!!

Loey

Bisquick Coffee Cake Recipe:

First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Get your round, 9 x 1

I wonder if the soy is a CYA statement???

How did your biscuits turn out?

I'd be glad if that was it but I'm still not going to take any chances. I remember how it easy was to make and how it always turned out delicious. I'll just have to live vicariously and do my baking from scratch right now.

Loey sad.gif

Dave's grocery mart in Cumberland RI, has ALL the new King Arthur flour AND mixes , AND the gluten-free Bisquick, as well as typical Pamela's, Bob's etc.... I have not been there but my friend called me while shopping there and read off all the items to me.

I hope my Walmart carries it but the soy part scares me as I'm new to Celiac, super sensitive and currently doing the elimination diet. Will hold off until I see if I can eat soy. I'll just have to enjoy your biscuits and gravy through the forum. Please describe how yummy the are in detail!!!!

Loey

I'm allergic to gluten, soy, and milk. I have tried the Bisquick mix for waffles, and even my husband raves about the waffles. He prefers them to Krusteaz. I've had no digestive problems with this product....and the soy warning scared me also. Waverunner has posted a Bisquick "mix it yourself" recipe, and as of yet I have not tried it. I've been traveling for the past few months, and every time I see a box at Walmart, I buy it, so I'm pretty well stocked up for now. I'll be home in a few weeks, and will try Waverunner's mix.