Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

summerteeth

Bisquick Of The Gluten Free Variety

I found the elusive gluten-free Bisquick (holy crap I get biscuits and gravy this weekend!!) If anyone is in North central IL/southern Wisconsin, I found it at the West Riverside Walmart. Last time I went there they only had gluten-free Betty Crocker white cake mixed in their baking section. Now they have a whole gluten-free shelf, including: Mrs. Leeper's pastas, pretty much the whole Bob's Red Mill line, Tinkyada pasta (including my personal favorite, the spinach linguine), Glutino pretzels, EnviroKidz cereal, Gluten Free Pantry white bread, and a lactose/soy/gluten free mac 'n chreese I have never seen before.

Monica

dx celiac disease- November 1, 2008

dairy/casein free (much to my chagrin) for good- September 1, 2010

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I know we are all getting excited about these new gluten free products. I just posted asking about how safe the Betty Crocker Asian Chicken Helper really is. And then I saw this post by the administrator here - posted today. Thought you might like to check this out too.

Easy foods that we love is like heaven on earth - but I know I'd rather be healthy than eat what I love.

I am self-diagnosed - tired of going to the doctor's offices for them to tell me that they don't know what's wrong with me. I have been told the bowel problems are IBS for over 15 years - "Eat more fiber" is their only suggestion. June 2009, decided on my own to eat grain free and focus my diet on mainly whole foods.