Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Simona19

Gluten Free And Casein (Milk) Free!

For some reason I wasn't able to give the webpage link to one member. Maybe because of the security. Who knows. Here is the LIST:

Hidden Sources of Gluten

Some of this information was provided by the GFCFDiet.com. Please go there if you need further information. Thanks!

Gluten is EVERYWHERE! Not just in the foods we eat, but the world our child lives in! Here are a list of hidden sources of gluten:

Everyday Products:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I am sure that post will be helpful to many. The one thing I want to add is that your doctor is not going to know if a med is gluten free. A good pharmacist will check, it really is their job to but some can't be bothered. One of the best ways to know if a med is safe is to call the company that makes it.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

I am sure that post will be helpful to many. The one thing I want to add is that your doctor is not going to know if a med is gluten free. A good pharmacist will check, it really is their job to but some can't be bothered. One of the best ways to know if a med is safe is to call the company that makes it.

You are right. Doctors don't know. My pharmacist also didn't knew. I called company, but the associate wasn't sure either. Her answear was: "It doesn't look like there is any gluten. I think."

It is hard to find the answears for your questions, but we need to try anyway.