Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shanmegjilal

gluten-free Options At Foxwoods Or Mohegan Sun In Connecticut

Has anyone had any positive experiences in dining at either of these places?I wrote to both but didn't get any specific recommendations except Cedar Steakhouse at Foxwoods .I've dined there and found them to be very knowledgeable and helpful but expensive!I was wondering if anyone else has tried any of the other restaurants at either of these places.I'm going to a show there in Sept.???Thank you

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I know this is an older post, but in case anyone does a search and is looking for information, Margaritaville at Mohegan Sun is not only an awesome restaurant, but has little symbols on their menu of each meal that can be ordered gluten free. I got the nachos and they were HUGE and delicious. Hope that helps.

This was very helpful. I'm going to Mohegan tomorrow and my boyfriend wanted me to find a place we could eat at. I tried looking on the website but it's not that helpful. Atleast I can go to one place to eat.

Hey guys!

--David Burke steakhouse is FANTASTIC for gluten-free. The waitstaff and host staff were wonderful...I got filet mignon, mashed potatoes, and a tableside (to DIE for) caesar salad without croutons.

--The Hard Rock Cafe has a gluten-free menu!! May I recommend the pulled pork nachoes and a milkshake!

--As far as Mohegan is concerned...be careful. I got glutened at Summer Shack.