Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

piglips82

Gluten Free Mozzarella Sticks

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

These look good and easy. I'm wanting them now! :P

http://holdthegluten.net/2009/06/09/gluten-free-mozzarella-sticks/

Me:
Celiac disease(positive blood work/biopsy- 10/2008), gluten free oat intolerent, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis/Disease, Raynaud's Disease

DS2(age 9):
celiac disease(positive IgA tTG, no biopsy- 11/2010)

DS1(age 13):
repeated negative bloodwork and negative EGD/biopsy. Started on a gluten free trial(8/2011). He has decided to stay gluten free due to all of the improvements he has experienced on the diet.

Yum!!! Those looked good. I have tried to make them before and it was a big mess . . . I think the key might be in the "freezing".

Janet

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

animal0028.gif

I made them tonight. They were good. :D The only problem I have is that my bread crumbs brown so quickly. Anyone have any ideas? I noticed this with premade crumbs too (I make and dry my own bread in a very low oven). I'm beginning to wonder if it is just a property of gluten free bread crumbs. I may not freeze them for the whole hour just half an hour and that might help.

Me:
Celiac disease(positive blood work/biopsy- 10/2008), gluten free oat intolerent, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis/Disease, Raynaud's Disease

DS2(age 9):
celiac disease(positive IgA tTG, no biopsy- 11/2010)

DS1(age 13):
repeated negative bloodwork and negative EGD/biopsy. Started on a gluten free trial(8/2011). He has decided to stay gluten free due to all of the improvements he has experienced on the diet.

Oh my goodness, those look YUMMY!!! I'm going to be making those soon. I just got over a craving for fried zucchini with ranch, which I made last weekend and now that's one more thing I dont have to miss any more!!

41 year old homeschooling mom of 5

ttg iga 88, reference range 0-19 gliadin peptide antibody iga 105, reference range 0-31

endoscopy positive for celiac disease, hiatal hernia, major acid reflux damage

diagnosed with arthritis in my teens, thyroid disease in my 20's, epilepsy in my 20's, adult ADD in my 30's,

suffered from joint pain, migraines, seizures, 4 miscarriages, 2 years infertility, scalp rash, bloating, chronic constipation, acid reflux, weight gain, hashimoto's disease, enlarged thyroid, thyroid nodule, extreme fatigue, low vitamin D, anemia, mouth and nose sores

Started gluten-free diet 10/7/09! Never had another seizure after 10 years of epilepsy. TRUE STORY. 2 babies after going gluten-free