Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gflooser

Pregnant After Tubal!

hi all! well 5 years ago i had my tubes tied. and now am in my 2nd trimester!!!! i had my tubes cut, tied, then cauterized and yet i STILL got preggie!!! the dr. says that a microscopic hole must have formed?????? what the heck does that really mean? there is a little spot in my brain that is thinking hmmm, could celiac somehow MAYBE have caused this?????? needless to say, my hubby will now have a vasectomy and i will be "fixed" again!!!!

so anyway, i guess i'm the newest mommy to be on here. BTW, i am 39 years old. i have 3 girls ages 15, 13, and 5. i have been gluten-free for close to 10 years now.

*waving* hello to the rest of you preggie's out there!!!!!

De

gluten-free for 7 years pos. biopsy

98 pounds lost!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Well, I don't know if I should say congratulations or good luck. I'll say both. I don't have an answer about the tubes, but welcome to the club. I'm 13.5 weeks. How far are you? Did you just figure it out or have you known for a while. My ultrasound tech said she scanned a woman who thought she was 6 weeks and she was really 25.

Well, I don't know if I should say congratulations or good luck. I'll say both. I don't have an answer about the tubes, but welcome to the club. I'm 13.5 weeks. How far are you? Did you just figure it out or have you known for a while. My ultrasound tech said she scanned a woman who thought she was 6 weeks and she was really 25.

wow, thats a shocker!!! we've known since about 5 weeks and i'm just 14 today. we are happy and excited. of course we werent planning on any more, but every baby is a blessing.

gluten-free for 7 years pos. biopsy

98 pounds lost!!!!