Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fakename

Does Kraft Disclose The Possibility Of Cc?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Kraft will always disclose gluten sources in their products, not just wheat. I don't know about shared facilities. I trust them, and when I don't see gluten on the label, I will use the product. I am not super-sensitive.

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

I have never seen a 'processed in' warning on their labels. The best way IMHO to get the answer would be to call the company. I am lucky to live somewhere that has a Wegmans so I rarely buy Kraft products so I have never called them to ask. If I used a lot of their stuff I would though.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

I have never seen a 'processed in' warning on their labels. The best way IMHO to get the answer would be to call the company. I am lucky to live somewhere that has a Wegmans so I rarely buy Kraft products so I have never called them to ask. If I used a lot of their stuff I would though.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

As it turns out they do label CC for wheat but not for anything else.