Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

piglips82

Gluten Free Pie Filling

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

If you don't get an answer about the ready mades pie filling is easy to make yourself. Fresh fruit with a bit of sugar or honey and sprinkle on some corn starch to thicken.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

I am wanting to make a pie. Does anyone know of pie fillings that are gluten free?

I bought some Food Lion (store brand) cherry pie filling about a month or so ago and there were no gluteny ingredients listed on the can. I don't normally buy pie filling so can't be much help.

Sylvia

Positive Celiac Blood Panel - Dec., 2009

Endoscopy with Positive Biopsy - April 9, 2010

Gluten Free - April 9, 2010

We bought apple for my son's Scout troop a few weeks ago at Target. Not sure of brand. Gluten wasn't a concern but he was curious and checked & it looked OK. Wasn't thickened with flour.