Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am trying to switch over my personal care products. So far all the hair sprays I have used have gluten in them. Does anyone know of a safe hair spray. Is there a product line that has all gluten free stuff and can be bought at a local mall or store?

Dx Celiac July 2010 by Endoscopy biopsy- had Endoscopy for another reason, not for possible Celiac

Lactose intolerant discovered August 2010

Hypothyroid Dx 2009. Sleep Apnea 2005

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I am trying to switch over my personal care products. So far all the hair sprays I have used have gluten in them. Does anyone know of a safe hair spray. Is there a product line that has all gluten free stuff and can be bought at a local mall or store?

I have heard Paul Mitchell has a gluten-free hairspray, but I have not checked it out myself since I've never been a fan of PM products. I typically don't use hairspray so it hasn't been too important for me to really look. I have a can of Shaper 0g that "looks" OK, but I haven't used it unless I really needed to and was going to be away from my Celiac son. I thought about making my own but haven't gotten around to that either.

Please post if you find something decent!

Mommy to James, who is Celiac diagnosis by blood test and confirmed by endoscopy on 9/29/2009. Our household has been gluten free since.