Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alissar

Bertucci's Salad Dressings

Can anyone tell me if the salad dressing on Bertucci's insalata salad is gluten free? Probably their house italian dressing but I am not sure. I ate a bite thinking it didn't have dressing on it and realized too late it did. I feel fine so far but sometime my reactions don't occur for hours.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi Alissar

I

Visit to the er 4.1.06

blood test, positive for celiac disease 4.6.06

Endoscopy/biopsy/last day of gluten 5.25.06

Misdiagnosed for 2 decades. :( Feeling great now :)

Hi Gemini,

That's really good news! Great to hear you are enjoying the gluten-free carry out! Yum!

Which ones do you frequent? I'd love to pass on the compliments if you don't mind.

Jen

Jen....thank you for all the work that Bertucci's does to create such a wonderful gluten-free menu! I have eaten there many times, never been glutened which is saying a lot considering all the wheat flour flying around that place, and the choices are great! It's the first time in 5 years I actually have a place to get take-out after a long week at work. It's those small things in life that make you happy! :D

I have also observed the staff there when they are handling my food and it's obvious they have been trained in CC. At least the ones I frequent, they do a good job.

Visit to the er 4.1.06

Happy to help, so glad you can eat at Bertucci

Visit to the er 4.1.06

Hi Gemini,

That's really good news! Great to hear you are enjoying the gluten-free carry out! Yum!

Which ones do you frequent? I'd love to pass on the compliments if you don't mind.

Jen

I frequent the ones in Marlborough and Westborough, Massachusetts. On one occasion I went to pick up take-out food, the manager was assisting with the orders as it was busy. My husband always likes to get the rolls as he is not Celiac. As the girl was starting to bag my order, the manager looked up and said, "...and don't you dare put those rolls in the same bag as the gluten-free food!" I thanked her for that but at least I know they are really trying to get it right.