Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Haypaula

Doctors And Enterolab

Guest Haypaula

I wondered what the general concensus was on whether most doctors accept enterolabs results as proof of Celiac? thanks Paula

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Guest jhmom

I don't think that many doctors do, I did however fax a copy of my results to my GI doc. The good thing is I don't hear about IBS anymore he does seem to agree with the Celiac diagnosis now, maybe because I improved after going gluten-free!!!

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

I have used Bio-K.  It is certified gluten-free and was recommended by my now retired doctor.  It can be found at my local health food store market.   https://www.biokplus.com/en_us/products  
    Hi all, Does anyone know of or wish to start a support group in Bergen County, NJ?  Or are there any members in Bergen Co who would just like to get together now and then and support each other in person?  
    I have also had hallucinations.  Not very many.  But decades ago, during my teenage years (horribly sick but had not been diagnosed with Celiac so I was actively eating gluten all day every day), I hallucinated once or twice.  I never told an...