This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

Snyders gluten-free Pretzels

Jestgar

Jestgar Rising Star

They taste great, more crunchy than Glutino, and an 8 ounce bag is $2.99 while the same size bag of Glutino pretzels is $4.59.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Woo-hoo!! Enjoy :)

kareng Grand Master

Wish they were here! what store did you get them at?

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Yeah, woman-where'd you find them?! ;)

TiffersAnn Apprentice

Yes, these are wonderful! My local grocery store has carried them for a while and I hadn't tried them until recently. I don't know what I was waiting on??

Jestgar Rising Star

I got them at Town & Country, which is a local store chain. Has lots of healthy type stuff. I'm hoping the standard name 'Snyders' will get them into more mainstream stores soon.

Not that I need to be chowing down on pretzels..

SaraKat Contributor

I saw them in Wegman's this weekend also.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

Sounds like they started showing up in the East. Now they are in the west. How did they miss me in the middle? They have to drive right through Kansas City to get from east to west! :huh:

BethJ Rookie

Are they on the shelf with the regular Snyder pretzels or stuck away in some obscure area of the store? I keep scanning the regular pretzel display when I shop but so far, nothing.

FWIW, I was paying $7.59 for Glutino pretzels but they've been on sale for $5.29. At least at this price, I eat them sparingly.

Dixiebell Contributor

I had been getting mine at Whole foods in the Atlanta area, now they never have them. Now I get them at my local Publix. My son says they are not as good as the Glutino brand. My husband and I like them a lot. I'm pretty sure I found them with the other pretzels.

kareng Grand Master

Is is the response I got from them today. Not particularly up- to - date or helpful.

Karen,

The Gluten Free pretzels were only found at Whole Food stores.

We are just starting to have the product placed in other retail and

grocery stores. Unfortunately, we can not track particular stores that

are currently stocking this item.

Our suggestion would be to request your local store manager to get the

product in with other Snyder's of Hanover, Inc. products.

We also have the product available on our online store for purchasing by

the case for direct shipping to home addresses. If you are interested in

ordering a case please check out our Web Store at

www.snydersofhanover.com and click on Shop Online.

Sincerely,

Snyder's of Hanover, Inc.

modiddly16 Enthusiast

I've gotten them at Wegeman's and at Snyder's of Hanover. (it helps having relatives who live in that area :) )

Juliebove Rising Star

I ordered a case straight from them. I was worried at having to order so many. I have ordered the Utz chips in the past and they always expired before we could eat them.

My case arrived today. They are good until April but I don't think they will last that long.

I have some regular Snyder's pretzels. The gluten-free ones are slightly shorter than those but otherwise look like a real pretzel, unlike the Wylde ones I normally get for daughter. We like the Wylde but they are overly hard and not very salty.

But the Snyders? They taste just like the real thing. If I didn't know they were gluten-free I wouldn't be able to tell by the taste. Daughter is extremely happy!

kareng Grand Master

I got some today ay HyVee grocery. WF hasn't had them but HyVee always has a bettter selection of gluten-free than WF.

Darissa Contributor

I have found them once at Whole Foods in Scottsdale, AZ. We loved them! I bought 2 bags, and wished I had bought more. They were on sale for 2.50 a piece! Great price for gluten-free pretzels!

Our Whole Foods in Chandler AZ did not have them yet, and neither do any of the grocery stores I frequent (Frys, Walmart, SafeWay, Sprouts). I am hoping some other stores carry them soon! Now that I know we like them, I will buy more next time we find them. They really are the best gluten-free pretzels out there!

Darissa Contributor

And at WHole Foods they were not in the gluten-free section of the store. They were with all the regular pretzels/chips asile.

MelindaLee Contributor

I found them in Wisconsin at Woodman's. Woot Woot! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Michelle1234 Contributor

Thank for posting about these. I hadn't heard of them. Found some at my local grocery store and they were fabulous! Nice to have a mainstream more affordable product!

Archived