Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mama Melissa

Almost 6 Weeks Gluten Free But Still Nauseous On And Off

think of the nausea brought on by a smell....it obviously doesnt originate in the gut, but in the brain....potentially the feelings of nausea could be delayed by the fact that the food is not causing a gut level issue, but in the brain after being absorbed from the (damaged) gut....something like a "red wine" headache.

thanx sand and surf i actually had quite a few symptom free days i just find if i slip up even a little bit and my moms makes me dinner (totally gluten free) or i eat something different even if naurally gluten free i get slight nausea sometimes worse worse: it seems to be getting better as i go along i just hope i wont be getting this forever its soo overwhelming taking care of 2 kids and a family when you feel like poop:(

thanx sand and surf i actually had quite a few symptom free days i just find if i slip up even a little bit and my moms makes me dinner (totally gluten free) or i eat something different even if naurally gluten free i get slight nausea sometimes worse worse: it seems to be getting better as i go along i just hope i wont be getting this forever its soo overwhelming taking care of 2 kids and a family when you feel like poop:(

It will get better!!! So much better. I have small kids too and the first few months were HARD. But now I feel great unless I get glutened by accident.