Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asaldana

Anyone Using Korres Products?

I went to Sephora and was told Korres products are gluten free. Before I open these I wanted to see if anyone else is more familiar with Korres, I have been checking the internet for hours but cant find out for sure. I did email the company but am so excited to have new make up that I dont want to wait for a reply :P Any info would be appreciated!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I went to Sephora and was told Korres products are gluten free. Before I open these I wanted to see if anyone else is more familiar with Korres, I have been checking the internet for hours but cant find out for sure. I did email the company but am so excited to have new make up that I dont want to wait for a reply :P Any info would be appreciated!

The Sephora I go to, the employees do not know much about gluten-free. They could tell me a baby line that is marked gluten-free on it, but other than that, they didn't know which products were or were not gluten-free. I did tried the Korres Evening primrose eye cream, which only states wheat free on the box, not gluten-free. They gave me a sample to try so I didn't have to buy. It made my skin flush and it really didn't do much for the fine lines, so I never bought any. I'm really sensitive to products and after 7 months gluten-free I still haven't found anything I like. Good luck!

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

George Washington Carver

Blood work positive 4/10

Endo biopsy positive 5/10

Gluten free 5/10

You may try Sephora online, I think their customer service is better than in store for gluten-free product knowledge. Just my experience.

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

George Washington Carver

Blood work positive 4/10

Endo biopsy positive 5/10

Gluten free 5/10

The Korres website seems pretty methodical about listing ingredients for every product. That seems like the obvious place to start. Someone recommended the Yogurt Moisturizer to me but it has wheat in it as listed on their site.

"My experience has been that there is, surprisingly, always hope." - Eleven

Positive blood test & endoscopy / Gluten-free 10-07-10 / Dairy-free / Soy-free

I entered Gluten free in the search at Korres.com ... it came up with a list of products. I use the mascara and I when I do I am miserable. It did not come up on the search list ... so in the trash it goes. I can use Almay mascara.