Rate this topic

So, my 18.5 year old tabby, Kitty, died in Feb 2010. All my symptoms of celiac started about 2 weeks after that. It was so horrible when he died, I wonder if that actually was the impetus for the celiac.

We got him a week after we got married in 1991, he was such a part of our family.

So the months passed and I thought I would never get another cat until I started browsing the local humane society website and found Bucky (who we renamed Dexter)in Sept 2010. He is a GORGEOUS orange tabby, so soft and plush. I call him the healer of hearts and bodies, I am sure focusing on him helped me to not focus on me so much. Anyway, he is hysterical:

A month ago we were buying toys for Dex at Petsmart and met an orange kitten for adoption called....DEXTER! So, he came home with us and is now called Jeremy. He too is a scream:

The boys seem to get along, they sleep together and groom each other. Little healers :)

What a scream!!!!! I've never seen a cat fetch before! Both of these guys are adorable and funny! Thanks so much for sharing! You just made my day!

Oh my goodness ,,that is hilarious :lol: :lol:

I can just imagine what happens when you try to dust. Thanks for giving me the best laughs I have had in days.

I love orange kitties and these are hilarious! Nothing funnier than cats and boxes.

Mine fetch toys when they feel like it but I haven't been able to get them to do anything worthwhile like dusting. tongue.gif

Thanks for sharing!!! :D . They are cute and fun! I agree--they are little healers. I shared my story of Bella (in another thread ):> ) She was a kitty in need, but frankly, she has been my gift and companion and healer too!

She does this weird drag thing with her body along the floor---sort of like dusting!!??--and she even does under the bed LOL LOL

They are a hoot, these furry babes...enjoy your little guys!!!