eatmeat4good

Nuts Online Company Offers Certified Gluten Free

Rate this topic

I just placed an order through Nuts Online.

They offer a gluten free selection that is Certified Gluten Free.

I was very excited to find them.

I ordered almond flour and coconut flour and nuts.

Let's hope I don't turn out to be sensitive to them.

I was just wondering if anyone has used this company and what your experiences were.

They seem to be in the know about gluten.

I just wanted to know if this is a wonderful resource like I think it is!

Thanks!

Just wanted to say that I have ordered here a few times with no problems. The raw almond butter does not upset my stomach though the brazil nuts do a bit. Not sure if it is an issue with me and how messed up my gut is or a CC issue somewhere along the line. But overall I trust them and continue ordering (save for the brazil nuts). Fast and tastey! :P

• Upvote 1

Thank you for saying that. I have wondered if anyone else used them and if they were happy. I sure am. I have ordered many times now and I love their list of certified gluten free baking supplies. I have never gotten sick and now it is my Go To source for nuts and treats..trying the hempseed and chia seeds too! Many fun things there, but I bought too much! :rolleyes:;)

• Upvote 1

We love their gluten-free medjool dates, dried fruits, nuts, millet & brown rice flours and grits. They have a totally dedicated gluten free line. Just delicious, fresh and delivered the next day. And they always include a free treat. The dried strawberries taste like candy!!YUM!

Big thumbs up!!! :)

Update: Their walnuts have been tearing up my insides. :( I could just cry. Not sure if I'm having a cross reactivity issue or if they are cross contaminated. Either way, no more for me. <_<

Update: Their walnuts have been tearing up my insides. :( I could just cry. Not sure if I'm having a cross reactivity issue or if they are cross contaminated. Either way, no more for me. <_<

Oh no! Sorry to hear this, hon!

That stinks!!! Hope you feel better soon!

I wonder...perhaps your tummy just doesn't like walnuts? (I see you posed earlier the brazil nuts were not agreeing with you, either)

They have a certified, dedicated line, from what I understand?! I'd like to think a major company like that wouldn't lie.... :blink:

(I am being a teensy bit sarcastic here...I know all about what "Gluten-free" really means to some companies)

Wow..

I have not had any trouble with their gluten-free products.... so far. I'll be careful, though... :unsure:

Thanks for the update! Feel better soon!!

• Upvote 2

Yeah I'm not sure what the issue is. I have walnuts in Larabars and am ok with those, but maybe it is a volume thing? -_- All I know is I'll be happy when my leaky gut is healed! My husband's is and he can go out to eat without a reaction to CC now, so that gives me some hope.

Of course he doesn't have H-pylori poking holes in him like a sieve. That makes a difference in heal time I'm sure. ;)

Thanks IrishHeart, I am feeling better since cutting them. Sad...but better.

I'm not saying that Nuts Online is bad or trying to deceive anyone. I just wanted to post it so that others are aware. I may certainly be an extreme case or have a nut allergy for sure.

Yeah I'm not sure what the issue is. I have walnuts in Larabars and am ok with those, but maybe it is a volume thing? -_- All I know is I'll be happy when my leaky gut is healed! My husband's is and he can go out to eat without a reaction to CC now, so that gives me some hope.

Of course he doesn't have H-pylori poking holes in him like a sieve. That makes a difference in heal time I'm sure. ;)

Thanks IrishHeart, I am feeling better since cutting them. Sad...but better.

I'm not saying that Nuts Online is bad or trying to deceive anyone. I just wanted to post it so that others are aware. I may certainly be an extreme case or have a nut allergy for sure.

I thought I had an h. pylori infection last summer, but it was not that and it really HURT, so my sympathies. My Dad had that too, years ago ...so I thought for sure I would--I got Dad's stomach :blink: (and likely his celiac, although he was never DXED).

Are you being treated for that h. pylori as well?

yeah, leaky guts are a bugger.... :unsure:

You may be right about the VOLUME. I can eat most nuts but too many and I feel a bit yucky. They just taste so good and I didn't have an appetite for sooooo long....

hope you heal up quickly! ;)

I've taken two courses of various anti-biotics to get rid of H-pylori and I'm not sure the second course worked as of this moment. I'll find out in a few weeks. If not they have to send in the nukes. :(

Thanks for the sympathy. It is no fun that is for sure.

So you didn't have H-pylori, what was causing the stomach upset?

I've taken two courses of various anti-biotics to get rid of H-pylori and I'm not sure the second course worked as of this moment. I'll find out in a few weeks. If not they have to send in the nukes. :(

Thanks for the sympathy. It is no fun that is for sure.

So you didn't have H-pylori, what was causing the stomach upset?

I was still undiagnosed then. I kept telling the doctors it was celiac, but no one else thought so. :angry: I had pain in my stomach that sure seemed like h. pylori and major heartburn that crushed my chest (I wanted to die some days, really-- it was so bad; wake me up and keep me in pain all night kind of stuff), stomach pain, gnawing, and burning from my tongue down my throat to my you know where :( ..all that started in July 2008!....the whole digestive tract was raw. I took probiotics, all kinds of supplements, tried rotation diets, you name it....nothing helped. I was in agony.

Since going gluten-free/DF/SF in January and taking probiotics, I have seen a major improvement.

I trust you are replenishing the good bacteria with all those anti-biotics running around in there?

I forget how many times they dosed my Dad until it was under control. I know it takes the right combo to make the magic happen. I hope you feel better soon. I live for the day I wake up and feel no pain.

I don't know about you, but the sooner I can get on with my life, the better; enough is enough! :blink: