divamomma

Quick! Dentist Appointment Tomorrow!

Rate this topic

I completely forgot about this. My daughter has an appointment tomorrow for a regular checkup/cleaning. Should I be concerned about anything they might use? What can I do to limit any gluten exposure? Thanks :)

I would ask them if it's gluten-free - if not, they probably have an alternative. Just in case, I would take your daughter's toothpaste - it would be better than nothing!

I completely forgot about this. My daughter has an appointment tomorrow for a regular checkup/cleaning. Should I be concerned about anything they might use? What can I do to limit any gluten exposure? Thanks :)

Just let them know when you arrive. I believe that most dentist offices use gluten-free products, however, double check. I mentioned it to our dentist who had recently been to a conference where the topic was discussed. She said that all of their products are gluten-free. If you want, take your own toothpaste. My oldest daughter has autism and refuses their toothpaste and toothbrush, so we always bring our own.