Roda

Good Deal On Udi's Bread

Rate this topic

For those who are near an Ingles Market: I found Udi's bread on special for $3.98 a loaf (regularly $4.98) and I was also able to use two $1.00 off cupons I printed from the Udi's website. It was nice that I got two loaves for only $2.98!

I will have to get that coupon. For those that go to Wegmans they have it marked down from $4.99 to $3.59 for the last few weeks so I have been stocking up.

Unfortunately you can only print one coupon per email address. I have two so I printed two cupons. I may get some of my friends email addresses and see if they will print the cupons for me. Hey gluten free deserves some savings too. My youngest son goes through the bread pretty quick.

Wow - I am jealous! Ours is $8.99 per loaf. That is one of the reasons I make my own!

Thanks for pointing this out. I just printed my coupon. This week Publix has it on sale for $3.99. I've been paying around $5.99 so this will be a wonderful price break - and it's about time. There aren't many deals for gluten-free products.

I too shop at Ingles and think they have the best price. I am curious why there is such a HUGE price difference among grocery store chains.

I buy it for almost 8$ a loaf but I live in a small town in Canada. I guess they can charge what they want because they know people like me have no where else to buy it! And it is almost always sold out.