K8ling

Morning Sickness Update

Rate this topic

Well, I had a few good days this week, and I tried to eat whole foods as much as possible but ended up getting Mellow Mushroom gluten-free pizza 2x and eating a salad (which didn't stay put). It seems if I eat what I am craving (like Glutino bagels lol) my stomach behaves a bit better. Hopefully it will go away for a bit soon :).

I'm also on phenergan and zofran piggy backed to keep my stomach under control :)

Hope it keeps getting better. Man, after reading how some people get wicked morning sickness, I feel fortunate (please don't hate me or throw stones :lol: ) that I never had morning sickness. Only a little nausea for about a month and only if I smelled tuna!

Glad to hear that things are getting a little better. I am now 10 1/2 weeks in and things are starting to improve. I am eating normal size portions of all different foods now, but nights are still really bad. What type of zofran are you taking? I thought most were not gluten free? I am on phenergan but only 1/2 tab before bed. I am so ready for this to be over! Stick to whatever works for you! Must be something in the air as everyone I know is having a rough time with morning sickness! Roda...you are one LUCKY girl!

Zofran IS gluten-free as asfar as I know! My doctor gave me Dr. Reddy's labs and I haven't had any sort of reaction at all. I also saw them on the gluten-free drug list. I take the zofran then 3 hours later the phenergan and my day just goes like that.

Of course after I wrote the update it got REALLY bad and I was downgraded to plain rice pasta and a bit of parmesan cheese LOL. I hope it stays put! I have been feeling terrible today.

which is good because I have a history of miscarriages...but... This is killing me LOL