healinginprogress

Easy Gluten-Free Pudding

Rate this topic

Thanks for the recipe. Do you think this would work with coconut milk or almond milk? also it is probably bitter becaus eof the arrowroot. I wonder if tapioca flour would work just as well wihtout the bitter taste.

Thanks for the recipe. Do you think this would work with coconut milk or almond milk? also it is probably bitter becaus eof the arrowroot. I wonder if tapioca flour would work just as well wihtout the bitter taste.

mmmm I love almond milk...especially chocolate almond milk, I think it would work just fine! I'm pretty new to gluten-free baking, so I'm not sure about the bitterness...the arrowroot is just for thickening, really, so if tapioca flour does the same job, then that should work, too...Guess I'll be experimenting :)

mmmm I love almond milk...especially chocolate almond milk, I think it would work just fine! I'm pretty new to gluten-free baking, so I'm not sure about the bitterness...the arrowroot is just for thickening, really, so if tapioca flour does the same job, then that should work, too...Guess I'll be experimenting :)

Thanks I'll have to try it sometime then. Arrowroot is usually used in very small amounts because it can be bitter if you use too much. That's really all I know about it. It sounds like you could use any gluten free starch to thicken it.