CalicoSue

Gluten-free Menu At Country Gourmet In Sunnyvale, Ca

Rate this topic

I just posted this under Restaurants, but thought I should also post it under Travel because people do travel to Silicon Valley and would like to know where they could eat while here.

Congratulations to Country Gourmet Restaurant in Sunnyvale, California, for successfully launching their new gluten-free menu. This new Gluten-free menu is now available on their restaurant's website under Menus. If you dine at their restaurant between February 28 and March 15 and mention "Gluten Free Promotion" at the register, you will receive a 15% discount!

Please pass this information to whatever celiac group you feel might be interested. Also, if someone is in charge of a Gluten-free restaurant map, this restaurant would be an excellent addition. Julia and her son are both gluten-intolerant, so Julia is well aware of cross-contact issues and has strived hard to create this new, exciting Gluten-free menu. She has just installed a pizza oven that is dedicated to making their Gluten-free pizza, which is on their new Gluten-free menu. I personally love their soup (most soups are Gluten-free) and huge hunk of warm cornbread (Gluten-free), and then topping off my meal with their brownie ala mode (Gluten-free, of course!). Country Gourmet Restaurant's contact information is below. ENJOY! Here is Julia