Rate this topic

Ok, so I was'nt sure how to get this information, so thought i would just put the question out there for all of you to answer if you have some advice.

I am wondering which Biggest loser game is better for the Wii. Is "Biggest Loser Challenge" better, or "Biggest Loser"?

Also I know it says for both those games that using the Wii Balance Board is an option and not required, but was wondering if someone could still have just a good of a workout without the balance board. The balance board is kinda spendy, so not sure if I want to buy one if I can go without it.

So there's a question!! Please answer if you know any advice or know anything about those games! Thank you!!

I love the EA active 1 and 2 personal trainer. I got great results from the first one. I sorta fell off the wagon and need to get back on. I do recommend you buy a good set of bands since the one that comes with it is not very good. I bought the Wii Activ3 Workout Kit to go with it. The balance board is optional I think with these, but I prefer to use it without the board.

I have the EA Active 2, it's pretty good. The best workout BY FAR, though, is Just Dance 2. I can keep my heart rate over 170 for an hour. I sweat more than running on the treadmill. And it's super fun!!

Yea I have heard of those games, I may check into the active ones. I was curious more about Biggest Loser ones though, so if anyone knows about those, and can answer the question I posted, than that would be helpful also!

I bought EA active 2 today, so far i really like it, even though i have only done one workout day! But i can sure feel it in my legs already!