Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaKip

Coffee Cake

So, I have a few bread recipes, but need coffee cake using gluten-free bisquick. My Sunday school always has gluten filled stuff to eat. I want to make some gluten-free stuff for them to try. Looking for something with bisquick gluten-free..any ideas?

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

George Washington Carver

Blood work positive 4/10

Endo biopsy positive 5/10

Gluten free 5/10

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I've made Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake using gluten-free Bisquick and it's pretty good. http://liveglutenfre...08-2c1bc7e08a28 I'm sure they have other coffee cake recipes, too, but I've only made this one and everyone like it (or they were being polite...lol)

General Mills just launched a new updated website: http://www.glutenfreely.com/ but I have problems finding what I'm looking for there.

Sylvia

Positive Celiac Blood Panel - Dec., 2009

Endoscopy with Positive Biopsy - April 9, 2010

Gluten Free - April 9, 2010

So, I have a few bread recipes, but need coffee cake using gluten-free bisquick. My Sunday school always has gluten filled stuff to eat. I want to make some gluten-free stuff for them to try. Looking for something with bisquick gluten-free..any ideas?

The Bisquick website has a recipe for Cinnamon struesel coffee cake using gluten-free bisquick. Are you looking for a different recipe?

I'm looking for something that would be easy to make and close to what they are used to. Something that would go good with coffee. I find when I use the gluten-free bisquick, I can do this. I'll look into these, thaks!!!!

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

George Washington Carver

Blood work positive 4/10

Endo biopsy positive 5/10

Gluten free 5/10