healinginprogress

Gas-X...

Rate this topic

A member on here told me that Gas-x gel caps are gluten-free and since I'm still have issues with bloating and gas, I decided to buy a pack. They're ultra strength, and I've even tried taking 2, and find pretty much no difference. Has this happened for anyone else? I'm just remembering now I read somewhere that benadryl can help? Would that be more effective??

Seriously in major discomfort, here!!! Can't wait for my insides to settle down.

I take Mylanta original liquid for gas. It sounds like you have been glutened! Peppermint tea also helps with gas. You can also try benadryl or Pepto. Don't take the gasx, mylanta and pepto together though.

Check your Gas X box carefully. I thought I didn't buy a package because it contained wheat.

GasX doesn't have gluten

A member on here told me that Gas-x gel caps are gluten-free and since I'm still have issues with bloating and gas, I decided to buy a pack. They're ultra strength, and I've even tried taking 2, and find pretty much no difference. Has this happened for anyone else? I'm just remembering now I read somewhere that benadryl can help? Would that be more effective??

Seriously in major discomfort, here!!! Can't wait for my insides to settle down.

For another fix for the problem....take a warm to hot bath. Soak in warm water as this equalizes the pressure and the pain will be relieved. After a little bit, things will start to pass! Really..it works!

Just had some peppermint tea, which was nice to sip, we'll see if it helps. Unfortunately, I only have a shower :( I miss bathtubs VERY much, especially when dealing with all these symptoms! And the heat bags that I had were stuffed with wheat LOL But I think I have a regular old hot water bottle somewhere.

it was my understanding that some types of gasX (like tums) had gluten while others did not... but i could be wrong.

cant remember which type of gas x i bought that was safe.. but anyways- gas X kind of helps me- but sometimes i gotta take 3- and sometimes it takes a little while to work... but if im having severe gas pain- its not gonna do much

you might have some additional intolerances that u need to avoid to minimize the gas.. maybe legumes, or fructose/fructans or dairy ?? im starting to realize that i have to lay off some of these gluten-free starchy substitutes- actually having pain right now <_<