mguillaum

Baby Fornual

Rate this topic

I have an 11 month old and she hasnt been diagnosed with Ciliacs or gluten intolerance yet but we have an appointment on the 16 of ths month but I am trying to do everything as if she did. She has such a hard time sleeping at night and for a while before i took the gluten out she was having pepper looking poop and was always either constipated or had diarreha. I have cut everything out but one thing I am not sure of is her baby formula. Its made for sensative tummies but Im not sure if it is ok. She is still having a hard time sleeping considering I cut everything else out and Im assuming it might be the formula. Please if there is someone out there who knows give me some advice for me and my husbands sanity.

Hi mguillaum.

Are you wanting to have her tested for celiac? If you are, she needs to have the gluten in her system so the testing will be as accurate as possible. Something you could do is maybe take the dairy out for now and see if that helps. Most people have had to remove dairy until they have healed.