This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Sweet Cake offers gluten-free goodness - Davis County Clipper

Scott Adams

Scott Adams Grand Master

Open Original Shared Link

Davis County Clipper

Regan had been diagnosed with Celiac disease and could no longer consume anything with gluten. According to the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness, “Celiac disease is an autoimmune digestive disease that damages the villi of the small intestine ...

Open Original Shared Link Bloginity (blog)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

gurgi
    Newest Member
    gurgi
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• plumbago
      @gurgi I would look at the ingredients and go through that list to see if an allergic reaction is possible. Regarding m and s soft rolls: I did a search on the ingredients of the gluten free version. It has added B vitamins (b2, b5, and b6). I also see that niacin (b3) was added. Sometimes when people take b3 or, really, too much of it, they get a flush. Again, go through the ingredients, try to figure out what constitutes that powder on the tops of the breads, and see if it could be causing a reaction.
    • knitty kitty
      @lydialoo, Tell me about your high dose Thiamine routine. What kind of Thiamine are you taking?  How much (mg) are you taking?  When do you take it? Are you taking a B Complex?   Are you taking Magnesium? 
    • gurgi
      I have an issue with some gluten free bread. When I eat bread that has a lot of powder on the top of it (warburtons wraps and m and s soft rolls), my lips immediately become inflamed and sore, then they become red and cracked and sore. Can anyone help me. I am struggling to work out what it is that is causing this.
    • lydialoo
      I have been taking high doses of thiamine for some time now and seen no improvement at all sadly.
    • trents
      Oh, okay. The lower case "b" in boots in your first post didn't lead me in the direction of a proper name. I thought maybe it was a specialty apothecary for people with pedal diseases or something.