Rate this topic

Looking for a really good coffee. I try to stick with mild coffees, but was looking for something with a little more flavor. Was wondering what your favorite is???

Folgers Medium Dark is my favorite.

I ordered special flavors from Gevalia and like them too.

But the good ole standby is Medium Dark Folgers.

The dark is too strong and the classic is too mild for me.

Starbucks is bitter tasting to me.

Looking for a really good coffee. I try to stick with mild coffees, but was looking for something with a little more flavor. Was wondering what your favorite is???

I too like mild coffee, and my sister-in-law turned me onto Caribou's DayBreak blend. I use the decaf. It is the best coffee I've ever had. Check out their website. They have customer ratings on each flavor to help you choose the right blend for yourself. Hope this helps!

tea. :P

(I don't like coffee, but green teas, red teas, white teas, herbal teas - lots of good stuff there. especially a green or red chai!)

Caribou coffee is pretty darn good. I got their Mahogany blend which is very dark and delicious. But perhaps the lighter blend someone mentioned is a good start! :) Very good.

Starbucks is my favorite, but I also love 8 o'clock vanilla & hazelnut flavored

I love kona coffee... but I have switched to tea's mostly because the acidity of coffee is too much for me!

I'm from the deep south, a suburb of New Orleans. Down here most of us drink coffee and chicory. It's what they serve at the Cafe DuMonde down in the french quarter, and some say at first it tastes pretty strong but actually the herb, chicory, has no caffiene in it, so including the herb may actually lessen the caffeine content in the same cup of coffee as regular roast. Anyway, if you want to try it, look for the names of FRENCH MARKET, or CDM; you can't get more N.O. than those. My sister lives out of state and she sees these brands at times, but I'll bet you can get coffee & chicory on the internet.

Here's the recipe: If you can have milk, boil a small amount, and top with the brewed coffee to make cafe au lait. Now that I don't do milk, I've just switched to black, or plain hot tea, but please feel free to try a wonderful cafe au lait with some demon sugar on my behalf.

I will admit that I am a super coffee snob ;) My all time fave is a local roaster here in Olympia(I think they may have another store in Atlanta...), but it's called Batdorf and Bronson. I like my coffee strong, but not bitter. Their french roast is heaven in a cup!

http://www.dancinggoats.com

I love Maxwell House coffee.

I like any old coffee... black... no weird flavors (like hazelnut, etc). It took me a month or so to get used to black coffee after giving up dairy, but I'm a black girl all the way now!