Rate this topic

I am really hoping that someone can help me. I am a newley diagnosed Celiac, and I am going crazy trying to find a gluten free multi. Some say gluten free, yet they contain either barley grass like the womens ultra mega. or hydrolyzed vegetable protein like sisu. I just bought two vitamins. one was USANA, I have them sitting on my counter, and have not taken them. I read some reviews about them and some people say they are so potent that they get side effects. I also bought New Chapter EveryWoman, have been taking them for a couple of days now. They give me extreme energy. Just want to know if everyone out there knows for sure if they are safe. I contacted them and they said they are naturally gluten free. I am just a little nervous as there are alot of natural organic ingredients that i am unaware of.

please someone help me!!!!!

I take Nature Made Multi Complete.

You don't have to order special ultraexpensive vitamins you can take ones that you can get at your local pharmacy or grocery store. I take Nature Made, County Life, Now and Wegmans brand. If your doctor hasn't already have your vitamin and mineral levels checked to see what you need to supplement.

I take New Chapter Organics Woman's One Daily. It is food-based and is the only vitamin I've tried that my body really absorbs. Unfortunately, the New Chapter prenatal vitamin contains oats even though it claims to be "naturally gluten free."

I take New Chapter Organics Woman's One Daily. It is food-based and is the only vitamin I've tried that my body really absorbs. Unfortunately, the New Chapter prenatal vitamin contains oats even though it claims to be "naturally gluten free."

Thank you all for getting back to me. I take the everywoman. 3 daily. I must say that the energy is unbelievable. I stopped taking my iron supplements because I feel so much energy. I was just afraid that there was something in there that could potentially make me sick. I went over the ingredients and they seemend okay. I called the company and they said that the oats are uncontaminated. not sure if I would even risk trying it.