CourtneyLee

Extremely Vivid And Weird Dreams Since Diagnosed?

Rate this topic

Hey guys! I've been having REALLY vivid dreams of me being pregnant, and having children, :P and I've also had a few where I'm being chased by murderers! :o ever since I've been diagnosed.

I literally wake up every morning exhausted by these dreams, does anyone else have really weird dreams?

THANKS

I've had these my entire life, and even after going gluten-free I have them.

Really it has more to do with when you wake up--do you wake up in the middle of REM, or immediately after?--and whether or not you think about your dreams upon waking that determines whether or not you'll remember them. Also, if you get "practice" remembering your dreams, you'll remember them more and more as time goes on. That is, if you spend a little time every day doing dream recall, you'll start to recall more and more.

I hope they're not nightmares, at any rate. Weird dreams can be fun!

Hey guys! I've been having REALLY vivid dreams of me being pregnant, and having children, :P and I've also had a few where I'm being chased by murderers! :o ever since I've been diagnosed.

I literally wake up every morning exhausted by these dreams, does anyone else have really weird dreams?

THANKS

I have had those dreams all my life too from early childhood into adulthood. My crazy dreamlife just started up again after dx last april. Now my nightmares are of forgetting I cannot eat gluten and freaking out after eating a bowl of pasta or a slice of pizza and then realizing in horror what I had done. I usually collapse in the dream overwhelmed by fear of the gluten reaction.... argh... hang in. its good to talk to someone about it if they continue.

• Upvote 1