chili

Gluten Free Shampoo

Rate this topic

Can anyone tell me of some gluten free shampoo, body soap, or dishwashing liquid.

Can anyone tell me of some gluten free shampoo, body soap, or dishwashing liquid.

Hi chili,

I switched to Aubrey Shampoo, Gel and hair spray. I spoke with them about 2 months ago and decided that their products are okay. No guarantees, of course, but my IGa went down while using these products, so I guess that's some sort of validation.

I never thought of the dish detergent. I guess I should. Just too many things to keep track of and it all seems pretty much of a "crap shoot" as far as ascertaining if a product is "gluten free" or not. B)

Luddie

I use Garneir skin and hair products. Palmolive or Green Works dish liquid. Suave and Dove will also label their products clearly. If you like organics Giovanni hair care was gluten free last I checked but don't know about thier skin care. Shikai makes some gluten free products and I use Jason Rosewater body wash. Do read labels though as some companies make some products without gluten ingredients but other products that do have them.

Alterna has a new line of Organic products--some are gluten-free and are marked as such on the front of the package. I use their hair gel. I also use Giovanni Conditioner and gel. I like Garnier's 3 Minute Undo--a conditioning treatment I use several times a week.

I am sensitive to many bottled shampoos (chemical) so I use natural shampoo bars.

I use Suave shampoo and conditioner, Soft Soap for body wash (and at all my sinks) and Dawn dishwashing liquid.

Costco's Kirkland brand is gluten free (shampoo & conditioner)

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO!!!! does anyone know if purex natural elements is gluten free? I went out today and bought the garnier hair products and the dawn dish soap. what about electrosol dishwasher tabs?