mindbodyspirit7

Good Housekeeping Good Food Brand Chile Lime Marinade

Rate this topic

Hello,

Does anyone know of the Good Housekeeping Good Food Brand Chile Lime Marinade is gluten free? By reading the ingredients, it looks gluten free, but I didn't see a phone number to call to check. I went on the website, and didn't find any information.

Ingredients are:Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Onions, Canola Oil, Sugar, Lime Juice Concentrate, Chiles, Spices, Roasted Garlic, Salt, Xanthan Gum

Thanks!

I wouldn't hesitate to use it.

richard

• Upvote 1

I am the CEO of Tulocay & Co., the manufacturer of the Good Housekeeping Good Food product line. Yes, the GHGF Chile Lime Marinade is gluten free (as are many of our products). It can be daunting to figure out which products do not contain gluten. While many retailers are trying to help by adding shelf tags or otherwise, ultimately, the manufacturer has the information. So, we are in the process of changing all our labels to clearly indicate that a product is gluten free right below the nutritional panel. Also, we are making the information easier to find on our website. Hopefully, these changes will make your shopping experience easier and allow you to enjoy our products without worry or concern.

Enjoy eating healthy,

Howard Mergelkamp