AngieH

Gluten Free Apps Downloads

Rate this topic

I've been on the fence for a while trying to decide whether or not to buy one of those new Gluten Free download apps for the iphone. If you've tried them, please let me know what you think of them? B)

I've been on the fence for a while trying to decide whether or not to buy one of those new Gluten Free download apps for the iphone. If you've tried them, please let me know what you think of them? B)

I have 2 apps on my iphone for it. One is "Is That Gluten Free" and the other is "Gluten Free Eating Out". I find them absolutely indispensable. But, I'm very new to this so any help is huge to me. Using the app is actually how I found out that the tuna I'd been eating wasn't gluten free, but another brand was.

I just downloaded an app on my iphone called Find Me Gluten Free to locate restaurants (I just goggled it and it appears there is an android app too) It is free and turns out to be great. They have reviews which I really enjoy reading. As we all know a gluten-free menu is only the start of being gluten-free friendly :)

• Upvote 1

I love you guys for posting these Apps! I've already downloaded them and learned a ton! Thank you Thank you!

Have any of you tried the apps that recommend substitutions for gluten free cooking and baking? Wondering if they were accurate/useful.