ndw3363

Think I Just Got Glutened

Rate this topic

Well, I knew it would happen eventually, but I have NO idea what did it. In the past two hours, I ate lunch (leftovers from last night - felt fine yesterday), took my pills (some new supplements, but all say gluten free), and then had some kettle corn for "dessert" (I've eaten it with no problems before and it says "gluten free"). Have NO clue what did it to me, but now I'm light headed and feel drunk. I've never really had any of the severe digestive symptoms that some do - but I apparently get the neurologic ones. It's just so frustrating that I can't pick out what it was so that I don't do it again! There are days that I'm just fine with my diagnosis. Then there are days like today that just make me angry. So glad to have a place to vent to people that actually understand.

Do your new supplements have wheat or barley grass? That would do it. It helps if you keep a food and symptom diary as sometimes our reactions are delayed. I am sorry you are feeling so lousy and hope it is over with soon.