Rate this topic

Hi guys im new to this site and i think its a godsend! :D anyways my wife has celiac and i have been trying to do some research to get some vitamins for her because i want nothing more than for her to be healthy and happy.

so going forward she has celiac and has a very lactose-intolerant. so overall i would like to know what vitamins would be best for her to take daily, also shes not big on the fruits and veggies, she does eat them but i dont think she gets enough.

THANK YOU

Hi guys im new to this site and i think its a godsend! :D anyways my wife has celiac and i have been trying to do some research to get some vitamins for her because i want nothing more than for her to be healthy and happy.

so going forward she has celiac and has a very lactose-intolerant. so overall i would like to know what vitamins would be best for her to take daily, also shes not big on the fruits and veggies, she does eat them but i dont think she gets enough.

THANK YOU

I would be careful of some gluten free vitamins out there, make sure you read all ingredients. I learned the hard way and got very sick from a vitamin. I am still on the hunt for a new vitamin. I am very interested in the new celiAct vitamin. www.celiact.com

looks very interesting.

good luck!

THANK YOU

I have taken both NatureMade and Sundown brands, which you can find pretty much anywhere. Both brands are gluten free, and say so on the label. I'm pretty sure they're dairy free too, but double check the lable on that. I like them also because they both make some of their vitamins in softgel form which is easier to digest/absorb.

I take Rainbow Light Women's One - states on the label that it is dairy and gluten free. I love it because it doesn't contain iodine (I have DH and am very sensitive to iodine). So far I've had great results on it. I also take a B12 supplement and L-glutamine - both have helped tremendously. Hope she feels better soon. :)