WinterSong

Need A Doctor In Nyc?

Rate this topic

Dr. Michael Eng

212-529-3788

located on 5th Ave and 20th St

He's very attentive, nice, even funny. He showed a lot of concern when I first told him of my symptoms and was very proactive in getting the mystery solved. His staff is very helpful and nice; when I had a question for the doctor, they were able to have him call me back personally within the hour. And I don't have to wait weeks to get an appointment! I've been working with him for a few weeks now and am so far very happy with our doctor-patient relationship.

I know it's sometimes hard to find a good doctor who knows a lot about Celiac and gluten sensitivities, so I thought it would be nice to share my experience. :)

Thank you so much for this helpful information from a fellow NYer!

Dr. Michael Eng

212-529-3788

located on 5th Ave and 20th St

He's very attentive, nice, even funny. He showed a lot of concern when I first told him of my symptoms and was very proactive in getting the mystery solved. His staff is very helpful and nice; when I had a question for the doctor, they were able to have him call me back personally within the hour. And I don't have to wait weeks to get an appointment! I've been working with him for a few weeks now and am so far very happy with our doctor-patient relationship.

I know it's sometimes hard to find a good doctor who knows a lot about Celiac and gluten sensitivities, so I thought it would be nice to share my experience. :)