Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WinterSong

Need A Doctor In Nyc?

Dr. Michael Eng

212-529-3788

located on 5th Ave and 20th St

He's very attentive, nice, even funny. He showed a lot of concern when I first told him of my symptoms and was very proactive in getting the mystery solved. His staff is very helpful and nice; when I had a question for the doctor, they were able to have him call me back personally within the hour. And I don't have to wait weeks to get an appointment! I've been working with him for a few weeks now and am so far very happy with our doctor-patient relationship.

I know it's sometimes hard to find a good doctor who knows a lot about Celiac and gluten sensitivities, so I thought it would be nice to share my experience. :)

Diagnosed with IBS - Fall 2007

Diagnosed with Celiac via blood test (tTg off the charts) - March 18th, 2011

Gluten free as of March 25th, 2011 and going strong!

Positive biopsy April 1st, 2011

Blood test results back down to normal levels November 2012

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Thank you so much for this helpful information from a fellow NYer!

Dr. Michael Eng

212-529-3788

located on 5th Ave and 20th St

He's very attentive, nice, even funny. He showed a lot of concern when I first told him of my symptoms and was very proactive in getting the mystery solved. His staff is very helpful and nice; when I had a question for the doctor, they were able to have him call me back personally within the hour. And I don't have to wait weeks to get an appointment! I've been working with him for a few weeks now and am so far very happy with our doctor-patient relationship.

I know it's sometimes hard to find a good doctor who knows a lot about Celiac and gluten sensitivities, so I thought it would be nice to share my experience. :)